The King Louie Corn Medley Seasoning is great on squash, corn, corn on the cob, creamed corn, scrambled eggs, broccoli, potatoes, fajitas and more. You won't believe how much flavor King Louie Corn Medley Seasoning can add.
Directions: Use fresh, frozen or canned vegetables. Shake on Corn Medley after cooking, steaming, or warming. If desired, you can stir in a small pad of butter.
Carnival Style Corn on the Cob
Select 6-8 Corn on the cob's from your local grocery store or market. Husk on usually retains more moisture.
We like to partially cook the corn in boiling water to make a tender, juicy, perfectly grilled corn. Boiling is the quickest, easiest, and tastiest way to prepare fresh corn. Corn should be cooked quickly and not left to sit in the boiling water very long, remember we are half cooking it with the boil and finishing it off on the grill.
1. Select a large pot and fill ½ full with water and bring it to a boil. Do not add salt, it will make your corn tough.
Do not overfill with water. Adding the corn raises the water level. You can leave husk on, remove husk, or wrap in aluminum foil.
2. Fire up your grill.
3. Add corn to boiling water cook for 5 minutes.
4. Remove corn from boiling water. Be cautious, its hot!
5. Spray grill lightly with oil.
6. Place on Grill for 5 to 6 minutes, rotating slowly about 1/4 turn each minute to get an even cook.
You can coat your corn lightly with butter it you like.
Then shake on King Louie Corn Medley Seasoning and be prepared to be absolutely amazed.
Ingredients: Dehydrated Vegetables, Onion, Bell Pepper, Garlic, Tomato, Parsley, Sugar, Salt Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Maltodextrin, Corn Starch, Sodium Diacetate, Spices, Soybean Oil, Silicon Dioxide, Natural Flavorings. Contains Soy.