CONCH AND RICE
Take 3-4 bags of Success Boil-in-Bag rice. Follow instruction on box and use the quick boil method. Each bag makes about 2 cups of white rice. Rice takes 10 minutes in microwave.
1/2 red bell pepper, 1/2 green bell pepper, 1/2 yellow bell pepper - wash and dice
1 medium sweet onion (diced)
1/2 tbsp minced garlic,
1.5 lbs tenderized queen conch
Green tomato and scallions (green onions) for garnish.
- In large skillet or pan heat 1/2 oz vegetable oil.
- Saute peppers and onion on low heat.
- Add 1.5 pounds tenderized queen conch(don't fry)
- Add in 1/2 oz. minced garlic
- Stir skillet ingredients into your pot of white success rice
- Add in 1 oz butter. Keep on low heat(butter can burn)
- Sprinkle on 2 oz King Louie Nassau Rice Seasoning.
- Mix well.
- Add dash of salt, black pepper, 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes to taste.
- Place top on pot and let sit a few minutes then serve.
- Dress your plated rice with diced scallion and/or diced green tomatoes.
Make it Vegan? Trade the conch with pigeon peas and a can of coconut milk.